Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Issue with AutoCrud?
posted

I have a grid that I update manually.  The datasource is a datatable that I load in code.  There are other events on the page that do not create an update, but do cause the grid to bind with new data.  If I have not changed anything in the Grid this works fine.  However if I have modified something the postback causes the following

[MissingRecordException: Requested record cannot be found by key.]   

Infragistics.Web.UI.GridControls.EditingCore.OnAction(String actionType, Object id, Object value, Object tag) +12822    Infragistics.Web.UI.GridControls.GridBehavior.Infragistics.Web.UI.GridControls.IGridBehavior.OnAction(String actionType, Object id, Object value, Object tag) +19    Infragistics.Web.UI.GridControls.GridBot.LoadAdditionalClientState(Object state) +864    Infragistics.Web.UI.Framework.RunBot.HandleRaisePostDataChangedEvent() +99    Infragistics.Web.UI.GridControls.GridBot.HandleRaisePostDataChangedEvent() +41    Infragistics.Web.UI.Framework.Data.FlatDataBoundControl.RaisePostDataChangedEvent() +16    System.Web.UI.Page.RaiseChangedEvents() +132    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1644

AutoCRUD is set to false

EnableDataViewState = true

EnableViewState = true

Can anyone help with this?  If AutoCRUD is set to false, what is the EditingCore.OnAction firing for?

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi azitas,

Can you please share your code for updating the grid? Are you calling the ClearDataSource method? In some cases it may be the cause of this exception. Also, you can check the following threads for more information on the matter:

http://ko.infragistics.com/community/forums/p/73762/373058.aspx

http://ko.infragistics.com/community/forums/p/77514/393088.aspx#393088

Please let me know if this helps.

Children