Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Access Denied
posted

Hello,

I'm new to Infragistics, and I'm trying to learn it quickly in order to build a dashboard.  I'd found Tom's tutorial videos online and have found them to be extremely helpful in giving me a kickstart.

As a result I've got a prototype built with a webchart which is using a secure image pipe, and data from SQL.  In dev (VS 2010), the chart image appears every time, however, the published version seems to be hit or miss.  I'll get the chart image sometimes and access denied other times.  

I've read through http://ko.infragistics.com/community/forums/t/5477.aspx and some posts on other forums, however, many of them say that this has been resolved in later versions of IG.  I'm using Infragistics 13.2 and I can't seem to find any information on this issue referencing later versions such as this one.  Actually, I haven't found anything later than 2008/2009.  

I'm open to start building the application again from scratch if anyone has a good suggestion for a tutorial using ASP.NET in C#, not VB.  I love the 3D charts and guages, and  I'm really looking forward to digging deeper into Infragistics and seeing what else I can use in my dashboard.

Thanks in advance!

Parents Reply Children