Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Column header cannot be dragged into group area after upgrade
posted

Hello,

After upgrading to Version=13.2.20132.2077 the grid column headers can no longer be dragged into the Group Area of the Hierarchical Data Grid.

Is this a known issue? Has anyone else come across this issue?

As we have an imminent release which relies on this behaviour, we require an quick resolution to this issue.

The application is developed in Visual Studio 2010 using the .Net 4.0 framework.

We have tested this against various browsers and it seems to be a consistent issue in all the browsers.

No code was altered, only the IG libraries were upgraded.

In the previous release, Version=13.2.20132.2028, this behaviour functioned correctly.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello JJB , 

Thank you for posting in our forum. 

I’ve tested this in a basic scenario where the grid has only Grouping enabled: 

<ig:webhierarchicaldatagrid id="WebHierarchicalDataGrid1" runat="server" height="350px"

width="400px">

<GroupingSettings EnableColumnGrouping="True">

</GroupingSettings>

</ig:webhierarchicaldatagrid>

However in this case the group by worked as expected. The columns can be dragged to the group area and when dropped group the rows by the column values.

I’ve attached the sample I used to test this for your reference.

Does this issue reproduce only in more complex scenarios? It would be helpful if you could describe the exact scenario and steps in which this reproduces or send an isolated sample that reproduces this so that we may look into this. 

I’m looking forward to your reply. 

Best Regards,

Maya Kirova

Developer Support Engineer II

Infragistics, Inc.

http://ko.infragistics.com/support

Whdg_GroupBy.zip
Children