Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Migrate RowTemplateStyle
posted

Hello! I am migrating from UltraWebGrid to WebHierarchicalDataGrid, and I came across the "RowTemplateStyle" property and I can't seem to find its correspondance in the 13.2 WebHierarchicalDataGrid.

Thanks!

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Nicole,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics!

Styling for the WebDataGrid and WebHierarchicalDataGrid are done through CSS. Specifically in the ig_res folder in the project if you are using the default style there is a Default folder that contains the ig_dataGrid.css and ig_hierarchicalDataGrid.css files that contain the CSS for these controls. Note that some of the CSS for the WHDG is in the ig_dataGrid.css file as it inherits from the WDG to they use the same CSS. If you know me know more specific what you are trying to style I can provide you with further details on which CSS classes you are looking for.

Please let me know if you have any further questions concerning this matter.

Children