Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How do I completely remove a row without undo
posted

Hi,

I would like to completely remove a row from a WebDataGrid(v14.1) so it no longer displays in the grid even though the post back has not occurred yet.

Right now the row is just grayed and crossed out and there is a undo button placed over the row.

I want it to disappear completely.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Even Chen,

Thank you for posting in our community.

I assume that you have the Batch Updating feature of the Editing Behavior enabled. What I can suggest for achieving your requirement is disabling the BatchUpdating. In this case when a row is deleted it is not going to be present in the grid.

I made a small sample illustrating my suggestion and I am attaching it for your reference.

Please try removing the BatchUpdating feature and let me know whether this helps you achieve the desired look and feel for the WebDataGrid.

Some further reference about BatchUpdating could be found at:

http://help.infragistics.com/doc/ASPNET/2014.1/CLR4.0/?page=WebDataGrid_Batch_Updating.html

I hope you find this information helpful.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions regarding this matter.

WDGDeleteRow.zip
Children