Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
IProvidesEmbeddableEditor and NumericUpDown
posted

Hi,

How could I implement a control like the NumericUpDown to embed it in a column ?? Where I cand find information about that?

I'd like use it for deal with UltraGridColumn and percentages.

Thanks in advance.

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

The easiest way to get a spin button in a grid cell is to use an existing editor control like UltraNumericEditor. Just put an UltraNumericEditor control on the form with the grid.From there you have a couple of options. 

1) Set SpinButtonDisplayStyle on the UltraNumericEditor. This will give you a built-in spin button which spins the value based on the mask. You can then set other properties like SpinButtonAlignment, SpinWra, and SpinIncrement.

2) Use the ButtonsRight or ButtonsLeft collection to add a SpinEditorButton and handle the EditorSpinButtonClick event and change the value of the cell yourself. 

Either way, you attach the control to the grid column via the EditorControl property. 

Children