Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Sorting, icons and valuebasedappearance
posted

Let's say I have to display green button icon for column value "1", yellow for column value "2" and red for "3" . I have two requirements 

1. Column shows both value and its associated icon. ie. Column value shows "1" <green button icon>, "2" <yellow button icon>,  "3" <red button icon>

2. Columns shows only the icon representing the value 

Questions:

a. From reading the forum, valuebasedappearance seems to help me achieve both requirements very easily. Is that correct?

b. How would I achieve sorting of the columns in requirement #1 and requirement #2 ?

Parents
No Data
    posted

Ok, I've the same problem with images of all valuelists in all grids in my project since I've made the upgrade to hotfix version 8.2.20082.2121.

If I set an Image, for example, in the field ValueListItems(0).Appearance.Image = My.Resource.SomeImage the result image appears like streatched and don't mantein his original sizes.

Notice that i've not used the imagelist, but simply an image that is in My.Resource

I resolved by filling the properties ImageBackground instead of Image, with field ImageBackgroundStyle setted to "Centered".

But I've created many grid that use Image field to specify an image, and worked fine before the hotfix upgrade.

There is a way to solve my problem? There is some properties that can set the style of an Image (not an ImageBackground)?

Thank you in advance

Children