Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
ICollection
posted

Hi,

When a bind data with ICollection property and Count = 0 I can Initialize my column

ugrdAddressMailling.DataSource = Customer.AddressMailling;

But If I bind with List<t> and count = 0 I can Initialize them.

ugrdAddressMailling.DataSource = Customer.AddressMailling.ToList()

There are solution to initialize my columns with ICollection when the count is 0 ?

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Francois,

Thank you for posting in our forum.

I have tested this behavior and both with ICollection and with List UltraGrid initialize its columns. In the attached archive I am sending you the project I have tested this with to test it on your side. Please let me know if you face the same issue with my sample. Note that it was built with the latest version of Infragistics Controls for Windows Forms 15.2. So please let me know which the exact version you are using is.

Can you give me and some more information about Customer.AddressMailing class? What is the type of the AddressMailing property? I understand this is ICollection of some objects, but what is the actual type of this collection – is this a List, BindingList or some other collection implementing ICollection interface.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you for using Infragistics Controls.

CAS-170497-H3G7W3.zip
Children