Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Unable to add icon to UltraDayView
posted

I'm having a problem adding an image to the UltraDayView. I am using the following code:

Dim image As Bitmap = SystemIcons.Warning.ToBitmap()
                Dim imageSized As New Bitmap(image, New Size(100, 100))
                apptX.Appearance.Image = imageSized
                apptX.Appearance.ImageHAlign = HAlign.Right
                apptX.Appearance.ImageVAlign = VAlign.Bottom

The same UltraCalendarInfo is also being applied to a week view and month view. In those two views, the icons appear correctly. I have some sample code from another forum post where the icon appears correctly in all views, so there must be something specific in my project preventing the day view from working. Unfortunately due to the complexity of the application I can't provide a sample project.

I was wondering if there are any known reasons why an image may not appear that I can look for?

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hi,

Thank you for posting in our forums.

I have tested the provided code and it works fine when the UltraDayView has no additional settings. So indeed some setting in your application must be preventing the image from showing in the DayView. Unfortunately without any additional details it would be difficult to say exactly what is doing this. What settings have you applied to the DayView? What ViewStyle are you using? Does the DayView have a DrawFilter or CreationFilter?

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Children