Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WinTree Node mixed styling
posted

Is it possible to style part of a node's text differently than the rest of the text in that node?

In particular I need to bold a portion of the text in a node. Something like: "Name: John Smith"

I know it's a long shot, but I wanted to check. I couldn't find any information about this.

Thanks!
Jim Honeycutt

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Jim,

You could do this with an Editor. What you would have to do is place an UltraFormattedLinkLabel control on the form and assign the EditorControl property of the node to this control. You might want to assign the EditorControl property of the Override if you need to affect multiple nodes.

Anyway, then what you would have to do is set the Text property of the node to an XML string indicating the formatting. The easiest way to learn what the xml tags are is to go to the Value property of the UltraFormattedLinkLabel and click the ellipsis and use the editor there. You can edit the text and then switch tabs to see the XML that was created. 

Children