Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
ultraweekview embedded usercontrol
posted

Hi,

Can you tell me the way how how i can implement my own usercontrol in the ultraWeekView....

I want to render a userControl inside the appointement to display some information.

thx

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Michel,

Most of Infragistics for Windows Forms controls are built on our Presentation Layer Framework (PLF). This framework allows you through its Draw Filter to draw whatever you need on the control’s UIElements. Please check this link for more information about Draw Filter.

What you can do is create such Draw Filter for your week view and draw whatever additional information you may need.

Please let me know if this solves your issue or if you need any additional information.

Reply Children
    Offline posted in reply to Michel Lemire

Hello Michel,

As described in the link I provided you, our controls are painted via PFL. In this framework each visual element is represented by some UIElement. Therefore, there is no way to simply add an UserControl to UltraWeekView, or to most of our controls. What you can do is, using DrawFilter to draw your User Control wherever you need it. To do so save your UserControl to an image and then paint this image at desired location.

Attached is a small sample project showing this approach. Please check my sample and let me know if this is what you are looking for or if I am missing something.

Sincerely,
    Milko
    Associate Software Developer

UltraWeekViewCustomPainting_02.zip