Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Highlight row.
posted

Hi,

I am using WinGrid 7.1. I am wondering how we can set the highlight'ed row's color as transparent (i.e. so it keeps the original row background color based on InitializeRow event) and the border of the highlighted row to be Red?

It seems that whenever I change the background color of the highlight'ed row to "Empty", the highlighted row will become blank. Any Ideas?

Kai

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi Kai,

Your question is pretty complex and I need more information in order to help you out.

What highlight color are you referring to? Is the row being highlighted because it's the ActiveRow? Or because it selected?

What exactly are you doing in InitializeRow? What property of the row are you setting? You might just need to use CellAppearance on the row inside of the row's Appearance. 

Regarding a border, this would not be easy to do. A row doesn't draw all four sides of it's own border. If it did, you would end up with double-thick borders between rows. So most rows only draw one or two border sides. So changing the border color on a row will look weird. You might be able to acheive what you want using a DrawFilter, but personally, I would recommend finding another way to highlight the row instead of using a border.  

Children