Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraCombo - RowSummary hiding last row of data
posted

I have an ultracombo that has a grid with row summaries at the bottom.  When I do not have the row summaries, all of the 20 rows will display.  When I add row summaries, the summary row covers the last row of data without putting scroll bars (even though it is set to auto show scrollbars).  I changed the scrollbar setting to show both and now I can scroll down to that last row.  I have played with changing min/max displayed rows, but no matter what I set it to, that last row always scrolls.  The Row Summary is set to fixed bottom since it does not display when it is set to just bottom.  Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.  I have attached pictures to show the issue (black bars cover names for privacy).

UltraCombo with row missing

Hidden Row

Images get cut off, so here are the links: First, Second

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Kelly,

I tried this out and I get the same results. Actually, I am surprised the summary shows up at all. I am pretty sure that the UltraCombo is not supposed to support summaries - which is why it probably doesn't account for them when scrolling. The Summaries do not show up unless you set the SummaryDisplayArea to Fixed, which further backs up my theory. 

Anyway, you should  Submit an incident to Infragistics Developer Support so they can get it sorted out. 

Children