Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
PDF report customizing
posted

Dear Infragistics team,

I want to evaluate report generation Using PDF and Excel.  I tried and get PDF report, it is fine but I want to customize that PDF report during Report generation.

I’m using Trial version, Here I’m not possible to customizing the PDF report, Is this problem due to trial version or Infragistics tool is not possible to customizing the report

Can u guide me to solve this problem?

Please give a better solution as soon as Possible.

I attached sample I want to customize PDF report based up on this sample.

This is the Format i want

My Format is:

Report Name

This is the new Report Generation Sample

Issue Id:      1                                 Date:         2-1-2008                   Time: 10.30Pm

Generated By: Mr. Michael          Status: New                              Priority: High

Project Name: New                       Module: New

Issue Detail:  This is new issue while creating reports customizing is not working.

Issue Meaning: Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text

Assigned To: Franklin    Date: 3-1-08   

Comments : Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text Some text

Parents
    posted

Michael,
    The PDF features of infragistics can do all sorts of things. I actualy use this object to make about 90% of my report then throw it all
    into crystal to render some other information and pass it on to a report server. It cuts a lot of overhead out of my report engine.

Here is an example of what i am doing with it: http://resume.globaldocket.com/screenshots/employee.pdf

The report you have above is very simple, what type of problems are you running into?

Reply Children