Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Can't hide a button on my ultratoolbarsmanager
posted

Hi,

I'm trying to hide a toolbarbutton on my ribbon using

toolbarmanager.Tools.Item("buttonkey").SharedProps.Visible = False

also tried

toolbarmanager.Ribbon.Tabs("tabkey").Groups("groupkey").Tools("toolkey").SharedProps.Visible = False

but it only disables the button and doesn't hide the button. How can I solve this?

Regards

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Reychler,

In order to be able to actually hide the tools in the Ribbon part of the UltraToolbarsManager, you need to first set the Office2007UICompatibility property to "false." This property defaults to true, and by setting it to false, you are designating that you should not ignore values that are not compatible with the Microsoft Office 2007 Ribbon look and feel. Since it defaults to true, directly hiding Ribbon tools is not supported, and they will be marked disabled instead.

For a full list of what this Office2007UICompatibility property controls, see the following article: https://ko.infragistics.com/help/winforms/wintoolbarsmanager-using-microsoft-office-2007-ui-capabilities.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Sincerely,
    Andrew
    Software Developer

Children
No Data