Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraDayView - Set BindingSource to DataBindingsForAppointments
posted

Hello,

I'm setting a BindingSource to CalendarInfo.DataBindingsForAppointments for UltraDayView, and the control only displays the first item in the BindingSource.  The setting is supposed to be easy, but I cannot figure out why I'm having this issue.  My code looks like the following.

Private mTaskList As New EntityList(Of Task)
    Public mTaskBS As New BindingSource
    mTaskBS.DataSource = mTaskList
    mTaskList.ReplaceRange(mPerManager.GetEntities(Of Task)) 'Using Ideablade.PersistenceManager.  The function returns EntityList

UltraCalendarInfo1.DataBindingsForAppointments.SetDataBinding(mTaskBS, "Task")
        UltraCalendarInfo1.DataBindingsForAppointments.BindingContextControl = Me

UltraCalendarInfo1.DataBindingsForAppointments.SubjectMember = "Subject"
        UltraCalendarInfo1.DataBindingsForAppointments.StartDateTimeMember = "StartDate"
        UltraCalendarInfo1.DataBindingsForAppointments.EndDateTimeMember = "DueDate"

uvDay.CalendarInfo = UltraCalendarInfo1
        uvWeek.CalendarInfo = UltraCalendarInfo1
        uvMonthSingle.CalendarInfo = UltraCalendarInfo1
        uvMonthMulti.CalendarInfo = UltraCalendarInfo1
        uvShared.CalendarInfo = UltraCalendarInfo1

I am wonderinf it it is just how I set the DataBindingsForAppointments, or that I am using the 3rd party product to set the BindingSource's DataSource.  Please let me know if you have any idea.

Thanks.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Try putting your "SetDataBindings" call at the end of your code block.

Like such:

Private mTaskList As New EntityList(Of Task)
        Public mTaskBS As New BindingSource
        mTaskBS.DataSource = mTaskList
        mTaskList.ReplaceRange(mPerManager.GetEntities(Of Task)) 'Using Ideablade.PersistenceManager.  The function returns EntityList

UltraCalendarInfo1.DataBindingsForAppointments.BindingContextControl = Me

UltraCalendarInfo1.DataBindingsForAppointments.SubjectMember = "Subject"
            UltraCalendarInfo1.DataBindingsForAppointments.StartDateTimeMember = "StartDate"
            UltraCalendarInfo1.DataBindingsForAppointments.EndDateTimeMember = "DueDate"

uvDay.CalendarInfo = UltraCalendarInfo1
            uvWeek.CalendarInfo = UltraCalendarInfo1
            uvMonthSingle.CalendarInfo = UltraCalendarInfo1
            uvMonthMulti.CalendarInfo = UltraCalendarInfo1
            uvShared.CalendarInfo = UltraCalendarInfo1

UltraCalendarInfo1.DataBindingsForAppointments.SetDataBinding(mTaskBS, "Task")

If this still doesn't work then investigate your binding source... bind it to a datagrid and check out the contents.

You can also try: UltraCalendarInfo1.DataBindingsForAppointments.RefreshData()

This will try to synchronize your control to the datasource.

Cheers
    Aaron

Children