Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraSplitter change collapse down
posted

I have 2 controls (both have Dock=fill) and UltraSplitter between.

Splitter shows up arrow and works like that (so control located on bottom is enlarged to entire form size).

Is there any way to force it working opposite -> so it collapse down control and this on top can utilize entire place at partent control ?

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello,

I have been looking into your question and created a sample application with two buttons and UltraSplitter between them. In order to achieve your requirement the "Top Button" Dock property is set to Fill, the "Bottom Button" Dock property is set to Bottom because if both are set to Fill, the second button would not be visible even after clicking on the splitter. In order to hide the "Bottom Button" and the "Top Button" to occupies the entire space the UltraSpliter's Dock property has to be set to Bottom as well. This could be achieved through the designer of the UltraSplitter as in the attached sample or through code-behind.

Please test the attached sample on your side and let me know if I may be of any further assistance.

Sincerely,

Teodosia Hristodorova

Associate Software Developer

8233.UltraSplitter_Dock_Bottom.zip

Children