Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Version Utility NOT upgrading projects
posted

After going through all my solutions and upgrading from 18.2 to 20.1 and having the Version Utility tell me that all my upgrades were successful, I later find that NONE of my projects were upgraded.  I then noticed this in the analysis when trying again. 

Expanding the project says "Could not load the project. Please see the Log file for more details"  LOG details are below

Why didn't the utility alert me of this instead of making it seem like everything was good to go?

Here is what's in the log.  Yes, there is no MVC5 folder on my machine. Why is that?  Where does it come from?

Could not find directory C:\Program Files (x86)\Infragistics\2014.2\Ignite UI\MVC\MVC5\Bin\ to search for Infragistics assemblies.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Sam,

The Version Utility creates a log file under Documents\Infragistics\Tools\Version Utility. Can you please provide the log file, so I can investigate the issue further?

Thanks
    Vasil

Reply Children