Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Chaning visibility of a popuptool child while the popup is open
posted

Hello,

we have the problem that in some scenarios a popuptool can have many items, so wie would like to implement a filter with a TextboxTool. So every time the value of the textbox changes, we iterate over the tools and change Instance- (or Shared)Props.Visibilty. But that doe not have any effect until the popup is closed and reopend.

Is there any way to force a refresh, so the items get immediately filtered?

thanks

carl

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Carl,

I have been investigating into the behavior you are looking to achieve, and would it be possible for you to please provide a little more information on the PopupTool that you are looking to filter items from in this case? Is this a PopupContainerTool, PopupMenuTool, or perhaps even a Popup Gallery? Can you please confirm which of the popup tools you are using?

If you also have an isolated sample project for this that you could provide here, this also may expedite my investigation into this behavior.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Reply Children