Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Setting Image to ImageAndTextButtonUIElement
posted

How can i set an transparent image to an ImageAndTextButtonUIElement so only the image is displayed an not the border and the button background. I tried using the Appearance.ImageBackground and set the ThemedElementAlpha to Transparent. But now no Image is displaed at all. When using ImageAndTextButtonUIElement.Image then the image is shown but with border and button background.

Any suggestions?

Thanks and regards

Thorsten Pontow

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Thorsten,

I have been investigating into the requirement you are asking for here, but before I make a recommendation, I would just like to get a better idea of what exactly you are trying to achieve in this case. From your description, it sounds like you likely have a CreationFilter going on for one of the Infragistics for Windows Forms controls since you are modifying the ImageAndTextButtonUIElement, but this could be a number of different controls.

Can you please provide some information on the end-goal that you are looking to achieve in this case, just in case a CreationFilter is potentially not necessary?

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Children