Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Scrolling issue
posted

I have a grid that has two levels of band.  When on a row of the top band, I can scroll left and right using the arrow keys without problem.  But when on the child band, I can scroll right using the right arrow key but when try to scroll left using the left arrow key, the grid immediately lost focus. Any idea what could have caused this different behaviour? BTW, I have another grid with 3 levels of band. For this grid, I cannot scroll left at all using the left arrow key. Just can't find any properties that could control this.

Additional information: For the 3 levels grid, the top band can only be scrolled left if it is not expanded. But for the 2 levels grid, the top band can be scrolled left regardless it is in expended or collapsed stage.

Parents
No Data
    posted

This is a known bug that I found and reported to Infragistics a few months ago. Right now, my bug report is listed as "Fixed - The bug report was confirmed to be a bug and has been fixed by development" and has a state of "Awaiting QA - [The] issue has been fixed by development but still needs to be verified by QA."

So I guess this means that the fix is working its way through their system and will eventually be released in a new version and/or hotfix.

Children