Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
High DPI problems for WinForm component
posted

Hi Sir/Madam,

We use WinForm c# UI component to build our application since v8.3. We found that when users set DPI to 200% or higher DPI. Some UI components reveal problems. Most of them are text issues. Recently, we try to upgrade to .Net 5 and try the latest version v21.1 but still see the same problems.

Now we saw two problems when we set to high DPI.

1. Tool tip text are cut.  We create a ButtonTool, set the tooltip text and add it to the Ribbon. It looks like the text are enlarged but the border size doesn't. Is there a way to enlarge the tool tip border?

ButtonTool btnReConfigTool= new ButtonTool(_KeyReConfigSettings);
btnReConfigTool.SharedProps.ToolTipText = resStr;

2. UltraGrid edit text size is strange.  When we select the text and try to edit it, the font size become small. We doesn't set the default font size or change the  font size of edit state. It should be the same size of non-edit state. Is there a way to not change the font size?

Thanks

Daniel

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for posting in Infragistics Forum.

DPI Scaling is still a CTP(preview) feature as of v21.1, and UltraToolbarsManager is not listed in the supported controls.

DPI Scaling (CTP)
    www.infragistics.com/.../dpi-scaling-support

That being said, I’m not able to reproduce the issues you described on my end.
    I have attached the .NET5 application that includes UltraToolbarsManger and UltraGrid.
    Can you please test this to see if your issues are reproducible in this sample as well?

WinFormsApp1Net5.zip

Children