Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Customizing the Appointment Dialog Box
posted

Hi, I am trying to create a calendar application for managing appointments. When adding a new appointment or editing an existing one, there is a default dialog box that pops up where you can input your information. It has a fair bit of extra functionality that I don't really want / need, and I was wondering if there was a way to edit it. From what I have read so far, if you want to edit it, you need to basically create your own form from scratch, and display it instead of the default by handling the BeforeDisplayAppointmentDialog event. Although I could do this, it seems excessive, since I want to keep the majority of the functionality from the default, with just a few adjustments. I guess my question is this: is there a way for me to get the code for the default dialog box so I can use that as my starting point? Or is there maybe a better way altogether that I just don't know about yet? I'm still pretty new to Infragistics, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Parents
No Data
Reply Children