Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Possible to add a UltraFormattedTextEditor to the header of an Explorer Bar
posted

Hi,

I am trying to copy the search screen in Microsoft Outlook, I have attached a picture.

What I want to do is have the UltraFormattedTextEditor on the right hand side of the header of my UltraExplorerBar and use that as a search bar and then when the ExplorerBar Group is expanded, I can add advanced search criteria in the available content area.

I see that you can add an EditorControl to the header, and it gives me the option in the drop down to set it as my UltraFormattedTextEditor but only the EditorButtons of my UltraFormattedTextEditor show up, not the TextBox.

Has anyone ever done this? Or is it even possible?

Any help would be appreciated.

MP

Parents
    Offline posted

I'm not certain that I followed exactly what you are trying to accomplish, but I tried the following and it showed the group header text as a hyperlink: 

this.ultraExplorerBar1.Groups[0].Settings.Editor = new Infragistics.Win.FormattedLinkLabel.FormattedLinkEditor(false);
    this.ultraExplorerBar1.Groups[0].Text = "<a href=\"www.infragistics.com\">Infragistics</a>";

Reply Children