Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Single mouse click fires DoubleClick Event
posted

Hello, i use VB.NET 2005 and NetAdvantage Vol2 CLR 2.0.

I use a WinGrid in my form. When i click in a row i don t do anything in my code. When I double click in a row i get some data from the selected row and i load some images in another form using multithreading. My problem is that while i m loading the images in the other form , i go back to my grid and (single) click in another row and the result is that  the DoubleClick Event of the grid is fired,

Any opinion please ? 

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

It's impossible to say for sure with so little to go on, but I would definitely be suspicious of the threading here. My guess is that your thread is somehow interfering with the messages that are getting to the grid, either somehow creating an extra mouse message or eating oneso that the grid is in a bad state.

The most recent version of the grid has a DoubleClickRow event that might work better than DoubleClick. 

Children