Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Header Caption in UltraWinGrid
posted

Hi,

Please help me on this. Please look at the attachment.

I have an UltraWinGrid and i need to change the captions for the headers and the problem is i need to put a caption for the two columns as a common header as well. Please look at the screenshot and suggest me how to insert another header on the top or suggest me possible way. It might be simpler but as of now i need it urjent.

Thanks.

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

There are a couple of ways to do this. One way would be to use Groups and Levels. You simply add Groups to the band and then assign each column's Group Property to the group that column should appear in. You won't be able to get exactly the layout you have here, though. When using Groups, every column must be in a group, and you have some columns here that are not grouped. So you would have to create some extra groups to contain the single columns. 

The other option is to use RowLayouts and simulate group headers with unbound columns. You would add an unbound column to the grid and you can set the column.RowLayoutInfo.LabelStyle to LavelOnly so that column shows no cells and arrange the headers however you want. 

Reply Children