Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Custom paging in wingrid
posted

Hi have two tables with a parent-child relation. I have a wingrid bound to a ultradatasource with two bands. Rows have to be feched when the user need them, and they are feched per groups of rows (pages). When the grid is shown first page of rows of the parent table are in the datasource. Then the user decides either he wants to get the second page of rows of the parent table or to get the first page of rows of the child table related to a row of the parent table, and so on. 

The problem i have is how to expose to the user the win controls to interact with the grid. I'd like to be able to add a custom footer to all the tables with a control (a link or a button) to recover the next page of rows of the current row collection. Is there anyway to do this? If there is no way how can I do this?

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

WinGrid has no paging functionality built-in. So you would have to create this UI yourself.

Children