Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Moving tabs
posted
Is there anyway to move tabs in code behind? I was hoping for some method like UltraTabControl.Move(UltraTab tabToMove, UltraTab relativeTab, Before/After)... On another note, is there anyway to determine how many tab rows are currently being displayed and what row a tab is being displayed in? Also, there is a maximum tabs per row property, is there a corresponding minimum tabs per row? Thanks, Boyd
Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    posted

The UltraTab class has a Reposition() method, which seems to be what you're looking for to move tabs.

While I don't see a single property that contains how many rows are being displayed, there is a RowNumber property off the UltraTab class.  You may be able to loop through all tabs in the VisibleTabs collection of the UltraTabControl, and determine how many unique RowNumber properties you see.  Take a look at the API documentation for the UltraTabControl.IsMultiRow property (link leads to online help documentation for NetAdvantage for .NET 2008 Volume 3) for an example of looping through the VisibleTabs collection and inspecting properties on individual tabs.

I don't see any "minimum tabs per row" property.  You may want to submit a feature request to have such a property implemented in a future release of the toolset.

Children