Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Save settings to XML
posted

Hi

I'm trying to save my grid settings to XML by using

Sender.DisplayLayout.SaveAsXml(oStream, Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.PropertyCategories.All) (Sender is an object equating to the grid)  Trouble is, is that by using .ALL it is causing me some grief when it comes to using a different database connection as it's producing some very strange results when I point it at a different database.

Basically I have one WinClient .exe that can access a wide range of databass (the databases are all the same structural wise but differ in data - they are customers data in effect and one database per customer)

Basically all I want to be able to save is the columns within the grid, minus data, the position of the column and it's size.  with the .ALL in play it is also savng some data in specific cases and also data is saved if we have any value lists within the grids.

If somebody could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it

Thanks

Lee