Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Quick Access Toolbar - Max Items
posted

It appears I can only get 3 items in the Quick Access Toolbar before the elipsis icon shows up.  While I can access the other buttons via expanding, there appears to be plenty of room.  Additionally, they all show up at design time.  Any ideas to get around this issue?  Thanks

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello. I didn't recall any limitation to force only three tools to be visible within the Quick Access Toolbar, so I verified this using a simple sample as well as checking the code.

The number of visible tools within the Quick Access Toolbar (QAT) is determined based on the toolbar's width, which is essentially limited by the width of the parenting container (most likely the form) and the length or the Caption.

Perhaps some additional information regarding your application could help me determine the cause of this behavior.

• What version/build of NetAdvantage are you using?
    • Is the QAT located above or below the Ribbon?
    • What kind of tools are in the QAT?
    • Does the width of the QAT change if you resize the form?
    • Is the behavior reproducable in a smaller sample project?

Hopefully the answers to these questions will help us track down the underlying cause.

Thanks,

Chris

Children