Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Ultra Option Set - Problems with DataBindings
posted
I have an ultra option set control with databindings that is not updating the data row when a different option is selected.  My original problem was that when you selected one of the radio buttons, you would get stuck in the control.  I fixed this by setting CausesValidation to False.  But, now I am having the issue with the control not binding properly.  For example, I have an ultra option set with four different values.  When I change the value on the screen and test

if (dr.RowState == DataRowState.Modified), it comes back false.  The rowstate appears unchanged.

Parents
No Data
    posted

My guess here is that the DataBinding that you're using is set to OnValidation, which means that the value will not be pushed to the underlying source until the control loses focus (i.e. its Validating/Validated logic is performed).  What you could do is set the binding to OnPropertyChanged:

this.ultraOptionSet1.DataBindings.Add("Value", this.myDataSource, "", false, DataSourceUpdateMode.OnPropertyChanged);

-Matt

Children