Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Couple of Easy Questions
posted

These should be fairly easy questions:

1.  I would like to draw a blue border around any cell that's been changed since the last update...what's the best way to do this?

2.  I would like to change the forground color of the text in a cell if the first character is a ! - for example to indicate a phone number is disconnected !(123) 456-7890 would display in red

3. I have a fairly simple table with one column being a "status" this is an integer that relates to a status table (1=Active, 2=Inactive, 3=Dead).  I'd like that column to be a combobox bound to column 1 of the status table, but displaying column 2.

4. Do I need to manually call a save function for the grid?  I assume so, does it have a way I can determine if data is changed (ie OnClose() ...if ultrgrid1.DataIsDirty()  then save...

Thanks for your help on this.  This is my first adventure with ultragrid (having come from years and years of doinng stuff myself with ado in C++)

Peter

Parents Reply Children