Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How do i add a column at the end when choosen from ColumnChooser
posted

hi,

I have few columns that are initially hidden , they donot have a visible position set
 and When i use the columnchooser to add a column "B" to the ultragrid for the first time ,
 it is added at the end(cause there is no visible position set).When i add one more column "A"(visible position not set)
then it is added before the last added column("A").When i surfed for the reason i found out that the
column collection is a sorted collection.

My requirement is to add the column to the *** end of the Ultragrid when the user chooses it from
the column chooser.How do i acheive this??

Thanks in advance,
Vijay

Parents
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

You could handle the BeforeColumnChooserDisplayed event and set the ColumnDisplayOrder property of the control that is used to display the columns:

Example:
    this.ultraGrid.BeforeColumnChooserDisplayed += new BeforeColumnChooserDisplayedEventHandler

void ultraGrid_BeforeColumnChooserDisplayed(object sender, BeforeColumnChooserDisplayedEventArgs e)
    {
        e.Dialog.ColumnChooserControl.ColumnDisplayOrder = ColumnDisplayOrder.SameAsGrid;
    }

Reply Children