Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
RowSizing AutoFree/Fixed
posted

A few days ago I set CellMultiLine = True and RowSizing = AutoFree in InitializeLayout and it worked great; however, I was working on it again today and it is not AutoSizing all of the rows, but it is for some of them.  Is there a property I could have changed that would conflict with this feature?  I even tried putting e.Row.PerformAutoSize in the InitializeRow event and that did not help.  I also tried looping through the rows and PerformAutoSize each one and still no luck.

You know what, I just checked one property for the column and found where it is occurring: when I set a MinWidth for the column.  But if I do not set this, or just set its width, it works as it should, any ideas, or is this a bug?

Any assistance you could provide would be greatly appreciated!
~Kelly

Parents
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Kelly,

I'm racking my brain here, but I can't come up with any reason why MinWidth would affect the height of the row. Unless the MinWidth is actually affecting the Width of the columns - which make cause the row height to be smaller, since the column can show more text horizontally.But you should still be able to see all of the text in the cell if you autosize the row.

Are you saying that some of your rows have text that is being clipped?

Is it possible you are changing the values of some of the cell after the AutoSizing is performed?

Reply Children