Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Invalid cast from Boolean to CheckState on Cell Update
posted

Hi All,

I have a wingrid which uses a datasource, a column in this datasource has a datatype Boolean.  When I change the checked state of one of these cells in my grid and then click off the cell I get an invalid cast exception saying cannot convert from Boolean to CheckState.

What is puzzling me is that this all worked fine up until recently, the only change I made to my code was to use an UltraToolBarsManager to change the view style of my window to Outlook2007.  Are there any known issues that may be causing this problem?

Thanks,
Denis

Parents
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Denis,

I can't see how the style could make any different. Can you post the call stack of the error?

Is it possible that this is just a FirstChanceException that is being caught and handled by the grid internally and that you are only seeing it because you have set up the IDE to break on all run-time exceptions?

Reply Children