Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Drag and drop multi WinGrid row failed
posted

Hi,

Can anyone help me out for this issue, I tried to drag and drop multiple selected rows to a different row position within same band/grid, the rows dropped correctly to the specified index but it changes the order of the selected rows in a reversed order.

That happened only when the dropped index is greater than the 1st selected rows index or the rows are selected in an alternate manner.

Example:

Row 1 - selected

Row 2

Row 3 - selected

Drop selected Row1 and Row3 into index Row 2. it became

Row3

Row 1

Row 2

Any idea ?

Thanks

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Well, the grid doesn't have any built in drag and drop functionality for rows. So this must be something in your code. My guess is that you are looping through the rows in order and moving them one at a time. But once you place Row 1, the rows you are dropping onto have changed. So you need to either loop through the rows backward when dropping, or else drop each row at one position down from the previous dropped row.

Children