Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Setup C# and Infragantics
posted

Good day.

I have a proyect in C# that use some controls of infragistics.. well i made my setup proyect and then when i tried to setup this it successfull, but when i try to run the aplication this was not open, something about error...

i don't Know what happen... could you please recommend how i could do to install my aplicattion of C#...

thanks.

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    posted

AloysiuSs,

You likely need to include our assemblies, and possibly other files, as part of your setup project.  There are articles in our help documentatoni  that provide more information on what files need to be included when deploying an application that uses NetAdvantage for .NET controls.

What platform are you using (WIndows Forms, ASP.NET, WPF, or Silverlight)?  With this information, I can move this thread to the appropraite forum, and can also provide links to the online help documentation leading to the articles I'm talking about.

Children