Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Workaround on Appearance.TextVAlign Property
posted

Hi Mike,

I have applied the latest service release 9.1.20091.2039 and TextVAlign when set to "Middle" does not work and set to "Bottom" as well. This is true for all string type columns. It does work on numeric columns.

I assume this is a bug in the recent release and next service release may not be soon enough so is there a workaround you can suggest on this regard?

Your help would highly be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ronald

Parents
    posted

Hi Ronald,

I wanted to know why this was not working before providing a work around and I cannot reproduce it yet.  Here is the sample app I've been messing with trying to reproduce this behavior. 

Run the application and click the corresponding button to modify the TextVAlign of the RowAppearance object.  All the columns in the Orders table of my source are of type string. 

What are you doing different in your application that I am not doing in this sample?

WinGridTextVAlign.zip
Reply Children