Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraDateTimeEditor
posted

Hi,

I want to use UltraDateTime editor in my application. I have given the input mask as {LOC}mm/dd/yy.

It works when the regional settings of your system is US. But if we change the same to UK, the control crashes as soon as we click on the dropdown

I have attached the sample application with this post.

To verify,
1) Run the same in US settings
2) Close the application.
3) Go to 'Language and Regional Settings', choose 'English (United Kingdom)'.
4) Run the application again
5) Click on the date control

Thanks

UltraDateTimeEditorTest.zip
Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    posted

According to the .csproj file, you're using the volume release version of NetAdvantage for .NET 2009 Volume 1.  What you're seeing is an issue that has already been reported to us and fixed, as development issue 16510.

I recommend that you download the latest service release, because this contains a fix for this issue.

If you have a registered key, you can download the service release from the My Keys and Downloads page of our website.

If you're evaluating the toolset, you can submit a support request to ask for a service release download link from Developer Support.

Children