Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Setting Column Header Checkbox Value
posted

I'm using the new column header checkbox in 9.1 and the BeforeHeaderCheckStateChanged event to check and uncheck all my custom object rows with UltraCheckEditor editor controls... but... I can't find any public property in the ColumnHeader class to get/set the value in code? I'd like to toggle it checked or unchecked based on loading my grid's cell object values, which are not boolean, but objects. Thanks. 

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hello,

The method to set the CheckState of the header checkbox is exposed off of the column itself as SetHeaderCheckedState(). This method accepts a boolean to indicate if you want the checkbox to be checked or not.

SetHeaderCheckedState Method

If you would still like to utilize the synchronization functionality provided as part of the feature, you can create a DataFilter to convert your underlying objects to booleans. You can use this Knowledge Base article as a guide.

If you require further assisntance, feel free to let me know.

Thanks,

Chris

Children