Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to show active row in visible area. Even if i group or removed from group
posted

Hi,

I want to show active row in visible area. I set the ActiveRowScrollPosition property after binding and sorting. It is covered while loading and sorting. But if i used outlook group by at that tiem it is failing. How do i correct this problem.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. In the After row activate event i set the ActiveRowScrollPosition.

2. Drag the column and put that into top.

3. Then remove the group by removing column from top.

4. It is working fine now. that is ActiveRow is in visible area.

5. Then Drag the column and put that into top.

6. Expand some other row from group

7. Select one row from that.

8. Now remove the group, it won't show activerow in visible area. because ActiveRow is not available.

How do i correct this Issue?

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hi,

I'm afraid I do not understand your question. What is "ActiveRowScrollPosition"? This is not a property I'm familiar with.

The grid has an ActiveRow, which is synchronized with the current position of the BindingManager in Dot.

If you are trying to bring the ActiveRow into view, you can use grid.ActiveRowScrollRegion.ScrollRowIntoView. If the row is a child row or the child of a GroupByRow, then you probably need to expand the parent chain so that the row is visible. You can do this quite easily by simply calling row.Parent.Expanded = true. You will, of course, need to check that Parent is not null, first. And then you will also need to walk up to the parent's parent, etc.

Children