Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Cell value display format
posted

Experts,

I want to my values in the UltraGrid as "#0.00" and after user clicks a cell, the value in the cell shows the original whole digital values.

For example, I have a column called "MD" and a value show as "1428.82" and after user clicks the cell, the value in the cell shows as "1428.8237".

My question is that, is there any Properties in the ultragrid for the user to set to get this functionality. Thanks very much.

Jeff 

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi,

My requirements is to display total time in minutes (input data) as days hours minutes. For eg. The data which will be bound to grid is int 2200 mins. this we need to display as "1 day  12 hrs 50 mins" string format. We also need to maintain the sorting of the column as per day hour not as string sorting. The way i implemented is as follows :
    1) converted the minutes in the formated  string and bound to grid as string "1 day  12 hrs 50 mins".

2) Implemented the sorting using custom comparator.

Please let me know is any better way of achiving this. Can it be achived using Format if yes then how?

thanks,
    Ravi 

Children