Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Exporting two data grid's to single excel file
posted

Hi,

i am having a problem regarding exporting an ultra grid to excel file.

for exporting a single data grid i am using the following code.it is working properly.

ResourceSetupUGExcelExporter.FileLimitBehaviour = ExcelExport.FileLimitBehaviour.TruncateData

ResourceSetupUGExcelExporter.Export(gridNeedToPrint, reportName)

my problem is that i am having two ultra win grid's and i want to export them to a single excel in horizontal .

could you please provide a good solution for my problem.

one more problem is that one of the column consist of check box and while exporting the check box it is displayed as true/false in excel sheet.

is there any way to copy the check box as it is so that it could be displayed neatly in excel file instead of true/false.

Thanking You.

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

syago01 said:

my problem is that i am having two ultra win grid's and i want to export them to a single excel in horizontal .

could you please provide a good solution for my problem.

What's the problem? Are you trying to export both grids to the same worksheet? Or to two different worksheets?

syago01 said:

one more problem is that one of the column consist of check box and while exporting the check box it is displayed as true/false in excel sheet.

is there any way to copy the check box as it is so that it could be displayed neatly in excel file instead of true/false.

There is currently no built-in way to do this.

Children