Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraNumericEditor
posted

Hi

I have an

UltraNumericEditor and I Set minimum value to 1 maximum 999

But it allows us to enter manually using key board a value like 0

which it should not allow us at all when min and max values are set

And I press tab its stuck there for ever, is there any solution to avoid entering zero when minimum value is 1

help is appreciated

thanks and regards

venugopal darur

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi,

The cell value is not validated against the minimum until the user tries to leave the cell. It really has to be that way, because the grid can't know what the user is going to type next.

I guess in a case like this, there's no reason to allow the user to type a leading 0, but the grid doesn't have any functionality built in to stop them.

You might want to try applying a Mask to the column like "nnn". That might do what you need.

Oops. please ignore the above, for some reason, I thought this was a grid question.

What is the mask you are using? Try using "nnn" or "###' and see if that makes any difference. If not, then the only thing to do would be to try handling this yourself in KeyDown, maybe.

Children