Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to hide one of two splitter bars?
posted

This is tough to explain but bear with me.  I am writing an application that I would like to look very much like Visual Studio:

• Property pages on the bottom left -- easy with UltraDockManager, Dockable area of type TabGroup, etc.
  • 0 to N MDI Child forms "captured" as tabs in the bottom right - easy with UltraTabbedMdiManager.
  • At the top, I would like a "static" detail section.  It should not be able to be docked, pinned, SIZED, float, etc.  In the picture above, I have made the SplitterBar appearance Red.  I have the detail section sitting in a Dockable area of type TabGroup docked horizontally to the top.  I've turned off all pinning, captions, etc.  How do I get rid of the horizontal SplitterBar (left to right) at the top yet retain the vertical (top to bottom) SplitterBar?

Should I be using a different control?  I need to have my MDI children on the bottom right.  I need my tabbed property pages to be AutoHide, floating, etc. 

Clear as mud huh?

Parents
No Data
Reply Children