Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Allow reordering of elements in a list
posted

This is my first foray into the Infragistics controls, so bear with me.

My overall problem is that I will have several rows of potentiall rich content (an image maybe a few blocks of text), and I would like to use a control that displays these rows in a way that allows the user to grab a row and change its order in the sequence. Nesting of rows should be disallowed.

I like the demo of the TreeView control with the countries and continents, and it is most of what I need for something I'm working on.

The only thing is that I do not want to allow the user to put nodes under other nodes. Ok, that was actually easy. I found that in the sample code, so I'm good on this point... and thanks for the good sample code.

But I'd still like to: 

- Add more than just an image/tag per row. If I made a user control that represented the layout I want, could I add that as the row contents?

- Remove the dotted lines to the left of each row.

- (optional) Add a border above/below each row. It's moot if I can use a user control for each row as well.