Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
ControlContainerTool and toolbar
posted
Hi All, I am trying to add custom control to the ribbon tools using the code below. When form is loaded it trows exception: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. The same code for the PopupControlContainerTool works correct. Could anybody give me a hint what is the reason? Thanks in advance. ControlContainerTool controlContainerTool = new ControlContainerTool("textControl"); controlContainerTool.Control = new TextControl(); controlContainerTool.SharedProps.Caption = "textControl"; controlContainerTool.SharedProps.AllowMultipleInstances = false; ultraToolbarsManager1.Tools.Add(controlContainerTool); group.Tools.Add(controlContainerTool);
Parents
No Data
    posted

Its tough to say without a stack trace of the error or knowing how the 'group' variable was obtained. However, if it works fine with one tool type and not another, it is probably a bug. I would recommend submitting the issue to the support group: http://ko.infragistics.com/gethelp.

Children