Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WinTree Multiselect
posted

Hi,

I need urgent help.

I have WinTree with Style -OutlookExpress and SelectionBehaviour - ExtendedAcrossCollections. It is possible to select multiple rows by mouse drag.

Please guide me in the following problems.

1) I can't select distant rows with Ctrl + Click

2) On Shift + Click, first row is not selected.

3)

a) I want to select all child nodes of a node when the node is being selected. How can I do it? 

b) How can the selection be retained even though the node is collapsed and then expand.

TIA,

Sheeba

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

1. By default, you cannot select nodes that belong to different nodes collections. I assume this is what you mean by "I can't select distant rows". You can use the control's SelectionBehavior property to allow selection across different node collections.

2. I was not able to reproduce this behavior with the latest version.

3) (a) To select child nodes when a parent is selected, you can handle the AfterSelect event and select the child nodes therein. (b) A node's selected state is not changed when its expanded state changes, so I'm not sure what you mean by this.

Children