Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Context menu in vert scroll Cell
posted

Hi

1)I have a custom context menu which will show on the right click of cell or row.

When click on cell it shows vert scrollbar ,I want to show the default context menu(copy/paste) when i right click here.

But It still showing the custom context menu. Is there any event which will handle on right click of edited cell.

MouseDown,up enter all this events not firing .

2) I have a large data in a cell so it is not fitting on grid when i scroll it is jumping to next row. So I did as below an

private void ultraGrid1_InitializeRow(object sender, Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.InitializeRowEventArgs

e){

if (e.Row.Height > ugdActivityAndAlarmLogInfo.Height)

e.Row.Height = ugdActivityAndAlarmLogInfo.Height - 50;

}

but still it is not resizing the row.

I am using the following in InitializeLayout event.

e.Layout.Bands[0].Override.CellMultiLine = Infragistics.Win.

DefaultableBoolean

.True;

e.Layout.Bands[0].Override.RowSizing =

RowSizing

.AutoFree;

Plese advise me.

Parents
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

srajeshreddy said:

1)I have a custom context menu which will show on the right click of cell or row.

When click on cell it shows vert scrollbar ,I want to show the default context menu(copy/paste) when i right click here.

But It still showing the custom context menu. Is there any event which will handle on right click of edited cell.

MouseDown,up enter all this events not firing .

FAQ:Mouse events such as MouseDown, MouseUp, and DoubleClick do not fire when the mouse is over a cell that is in edit mode.

srajeshreddy said:

2) I have a large data in a cell so it is not fitting on grid when i scroll it is jumping to next row. So I did as below an

private void ultraGrid1_InitializeRow(object sender, Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.InitializeRowEventArgs

e){

if (e.Row.Height > ugdActivityAndAlarmLogInfo.Height)

e.Row.Height = ugdActivityAndAlarmLogInfo.Height - 50;

}

but still it is not resizing the row.

I am using the following in InitializeLayout event.

e.Layout.Bands[0].Override.CellMultiLine = Infragistics.Win.

DefaultableBoolean

.True;

e.Layout.Bands[0].Override.RowSizing =

RowSizing

.AutoFree;

Hm, that's odd. Did you try checking the Height property immediately after you set it to see if the height is being accepted?

Are you using RowLayouts in your grid?

Are you sure that you are not changing the height of the row in some other place in your code? Or calling PerformAutoSize on the row?

Reply Children