Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Mouse scroll wheel changing UltraDropDown selection
posted

When an UltraDropDown is activated (i.e. single clicked) in my grid and the mouse scroll wheel moved the selected value in the UltraDropDown changes even though it has not dropped down.  Typically my users are just wanting to scroll the grid in this situation.  What do I need to change to make the grid scroll and not the UltraDropDown in this situation?

I am currently using 2007 Vol. 2 but can switch to the latest release if necessary.

Parents
    posted

KJSitton said:
    What do I need to change to make the grid scroll and not the UltraDropDown in this situation?

KJSitton, did you have any luck with this? I tried support, but they gave the old " I apologize but as such there is no intrinsic feature to achieve the desired behavior" answer.

If you have had some success with this, I'd appreciate it if you could share it with me.

Thanks. 

Reply Children